BCF 2013 Video Contest Favorites
October 3, 2013
Voting has begun for BCF Technology’s video contest to win an Easi-Scan ultrasound package!
Six finalists remain in the running to win our second Easi-Scan ultrasound system as part of our video contest. The video contest began at the annual American Association of Bovine Practitioners (AABP) conference in Milwaukee, WI. As a team, we decided on our six favorite videos from all 92 submitted and need your votes to decide the winner.
The 6 finalists are:
- Dr. Kelly Barratt - Heartland Veterinary Services
- Dr. Christine Camann - Ruminant Health Services
- Dr. Andrew Peterson - Enderlin Veterinary Clinic
- Kelsey Scott - 3rd year at University of Tennessee CVM
- Megan Foy - 4th year at University of Wisconsin, Madison CVM
- Dr. Lindsay Mac Neil - Baddeck Veterinary Clinic
The first Easi-Scan ultrasound system was awarded to Dr. Ross Lannu, a veterinarian, from Montezuma, Georgia. He was drawn at random as the winner from all the submitted videos. After learning about his winning Dr. Lannu commented, “I’m elated that I won the Easi-Scan, thank you!”
You can see the rest of Dr. Lannu’s story here.
- Only one vote per person
- Votes and email addresses will be validated
- Voting ends October 20, 2013
- Winner will be announced on our Facebook page, website blog, and through our monthly newsletter.
See our story on: