Win a complete Easi-Scan ultrasound system!
August 2, 2013
If you’re headed to Milwaukee for some cheese curds, beer and informative CE sessions…why not throw winning an ultrasound into the mix? Join us at AABP where we're giving away 2 Easi-Scan ultrasound packages!
If you’re not going to Milwaukee you’ll have to skip the cheese curds and beer, but you don’t have to miss the chance to win!
That’s right – the video contest is back!
We are giving away 2 systems to AABP members, just record a 1 minute video. The system includes an Easi-Scan, VGA BUG, batteries and charger. You can send the video before the show or record in our video booth at the show. Choose a topic below and start recording. We have also included a few other ideas to help get you started.
Last year's winner, veterinary student Sam Wicker from the University of Tennessee discussed his need for an Easi-Scan so he can continue his work abroad helping animals and people.
How do you enter?
Choose a topic.
We have included a few more specific ideas to help get you started.
- How will ultrasound help you or your clients?
- What do you like about your current Easi-Scan?
- Tell us a story about a time ultrasound came in handy.
- Tell us how you have or can use ultrasound for more than pregnancy detection.
Record a video
Video recording guidelines
- Video should be at least 1 minute but cannot go over 3 minutes
- Appropriate content and language
- Understandable audio and in focus video
- Submitting veterinarian must make an appearance in the video
- Submit a signed media release form – click here for form
Send it to us!
You have 3 options:
- Send your video to us in the mail on a USB drive or DVD, your USB drive will be returned to you. BCF video contest, 2625 Highway 14 West, Suite K, Rochester, Minnesota 55901 USA
- Upload online via www.wetransfer.com using email@example.com as your “Friend’s email”
- Videos created before the show may be submitted to any BCF staff member at the conference.
- If you aren’t attending the AABP conference, your video must be received by Monday, September 16, 2013.
- All submissions must be accompanied by a media release form – click here for form.
How is the winner chosen?
The first winner will be chosen at random from all videos entered.
The second winner will be chosen by votes for the best video. We are giving you the chance to record before the show so you can make a great video that will bring in the votes. Voting will be held online after the AABP conference. Each person will only be allowed to vote once.
Only a select few will be chosen for online voting – here’s what we’re judging on to narrow down the finalists:
- Thoroughness of topic covered
- Captures the audience’s attention
- Follows video guidelines above
- Videos not accompanied by a signed media release form will not be eligible to win – access form here.
Be creative, UC Davis FARM Club certainly was and they won. In case you somehow missed it, watch how these “Cow-li-for-nia Girls” (and guy) won themselves an Easi-Scan.
Some tips from BCF for a great video
- Don’t just tell us show us!
- Just because you record in the video booth doesn’t mean you can't be creative. Bring props, your favorite hat or borrow something from us
- Tell us something new
- Use your personality to get your message across
- Humor is always entertaining
- Keep is short sweet and to the point. 3 minutes can be a long time if you’re not entertaining… go ahead, count to 180
Visit us in Booth 1017 at the AABP Conference in Milwaukee, September 19 & 20.